Enable this app to create “bundles” that offer multiple products under one price, which is lower than the amount paid for each product bought individually. In other words, you can create a set of 2 or more products that the customer can buy at a lower price in comparison to the price he would have paid if he were to buy all those products separately.
Upon buying a bundle, the inventory for all the products included in the bundle will decrease automatically with the quantity purchased.
After you enable the app, you will find the Bundle tab on the page for adding or modifying a product that doesn’t have versions.
The bundle tab is available only for products without versions.
Add a bundle
- Add a new product (see here how) to give a suggestive name (for example, bundle) and preferably a lower price than the amount of all the products that form the bundle.
- Open the Bundle tab.
- Here, click on the Select Products button and a popup with the list of products in the store will open.
- Find the one you want to create a bundle with and select it.
- Once the second product is added, you can change the quantity that you add to the bundle. For example, the set you are creating can contain one item of the initial product and two of the ones added at the above step.
- If you want to add more than two different products to this bundle, repeat the steps above and choose the other products.
- After adding all the products, don’t forget to click the Save Changes button.
After you’ve saved the changes, go to the Modules section in the Main Menu and click on the Bundle section. Here you will see 4 display options for the bundle products.
Checking the boxes as in the image above, you can opt to display an image for each product from the bundle, the description, the component products and their characteristics.
Display component images
It is recommended to check this option to offer your customer exact information about what he will receive in his bundle. Thus, the package's main image will display an image that will contain a representative image of each product from the bundle.
Displayed in detail Displayed in listing
Display component description
It is advisable to check this option to see the description for each product from the bundle. In this way, he can read information about each product he will receive if he orders that bundle.
Checking this option will display all the products from the bundle.
We recommend checking this option for the same reason as you checked the other two. The customer needs to receive exact information about each product he is about to receive after ordering a bundle.
To be even more explicit, give the product bundle a representative title, which will suggest that this is a bundle that contains multiple products. For example, Canon EOS 80D Camera DSLR 24.2MP Body + Manfrotto PowerLED Lumimuse 3 + Boya BY-MM1 One direction mic + Manfrotto Amica 50BB camera bag Bundle.
If you open any product on the site, which is a bundle component, you will be prompted with a section named Bundles and Promotions, where you can see the rest of the bundle components in the product details.