Enable this app to highlight particular products (new, discounts and so on) by displaying them in special sections on your homepage or in categories.
After enabling the app, open the Modules section from the main menu and go to the Product Labels section.
Add a new product label
To add a new product label, click on the Add Product Label button from the top part of the page, then follow these 3 steps:
Step 1: Choose a label name that will be visible in the store.
Step 2: Choose the label type and make the necessary settings for each type.
- Icon - If you choose this type of label, on the image of every product that you enable, the label for the selected icon will be displayed.
- Display in - Choose if you want the icon to be visible only when the products are displayed together on a page (“Listing”), only on the product page (“Details”) or in both cases.
- Icon - Upload from your computer the icon that you want to display on your products.
- Link - Optionally, you can enter here a redirect URL for the label.
- Enabled - Choose to make the label visible on your website.
- Select products - Choose the products for which the product label you are creating applies. A list with all the products from your store will appear, and you will have to select the desired ones.
After making the settings above, the product label will look like in the example below, both in the pages where multiple products are displayed and on each product page individually.
Products Carousel - If you opt for this type of label, the products for which you are enabling the label will be displayed in the form of a carousel on a page or in the pages selected by you.
- Sorting - Choose how the products from the carousel will be sorted. You can choose between Random or Input order sorting types.
- Display in - Choose the page(s) where you want to display the product carousel. To select multiple pages, press and hold the "Shift" key.
- If you have selected a category, choose the position in the page category where the carousel will be displayed.
- Enable - Choose if the label is visible in the store.
- Select products - Choose the products for which the product label that you are creating applies. The full list of products from your store will be displayed, and you can select the desired ones.
After making the settings above, the product label will look like in the example below, and it will be displayed on the homepage.
Step 3: After filling in all the necessary fields, don’t forget to save the product label. To do so, click on the Save label button from the top right of the screen.