Enable this app to create advanced discount rules for product bundles. For example, you can create rules such as 1+1 Free, 2+1 Free, 50% Off for the 2nd product, etc.
Once the app is enabled, you will find the Bundles option in the Marketing section in the main menu. Here you can configure a bundle and also view the bundles you’ve created.
Create a new product bundle
1. Go to the Marketing section, Bundle option. Here, click on the Create Bundle button and fill in the Overview for the bundle.
2. Give the bundle a representative Name that will be visible to customers as it will be displayed in the shopping cart and on invoices.
3. Choose the Bundle Type that you want to create - For one product bought, you can offer the second one for free or with a discount.
4. Select the Necessary Quantity for the products at the full price that your customers need to buy to receive the bundle.
5. Choose the Products which will be offered for free or with a discount for those that met the conditions.
6. Choose if the bundle is Enabled or not or if you want to make it available for a specific time interval.
7. Set the Conditions in which you want to make the bundle available, following these steps:
- Set if “all” or “any” of the conditions you are about to add are met.
- Choose the condition, which can refer to product (code, price, inventory, brand, etc.), a product attribute (if you have selected attributes), customer (for example, his surname) or sale channels (for example, eMAG Marketplace).
- Choose a code between equals, greater than or equal to, less than or equal to, greater than, lesser than, not equal, in, not in.
- Check and fill in the interval for which the condition applies.
8. Options you can set:
- Usage Limit - Fill in this field if you want to offer the product bundle to only a limited number of customers.
- Priority - Choose the order in which the rules apply to the products; if you have selected two separate rules, the rule with a higher priority will apply.
- Ignore the following rules - Choose “Yes” if you want to ignore all the following rules (based on priority).