In the main menu, go to the Content section, Email option to manage the emails sent to customers and store admins.
On this page, you can see the complete list of email templates in the form of a table with the following columns:
- Template - The name of the template;
- Event - The customer's action which will send the email;
- Change - Here, you can change the email's content;
How to modify a template
To change an email template, click on the Modify button.
You will be prompted with a page where you can change the following information:
- Name - The template's name is displayed only in the store's administration area and allows you to identify the template from the list.
- Enabled - Choose if you want or not to send this template.
- Subject - The email's subject that the customer and the store administrator will receive.
- Content - The email's body for which you can change both the aesthetic and its content.
- Dynamic values for content and message title - You can use these dynamic values to personalise the email with the customer's name, order number, company's contact information, etc.
After you enter this information, don't forget to click on the Save button.
Article is closed for comments.