One-Time Offer is a marketing tool that gives you the possibility to offer a selected product at a special price at Checkout.
In this way, you will encourage customers to add the Offer to the initial order. This way, you can increase the value of the shopping cart.
To create this kind of Offer, go to the Marketing section in the main menu and select One-Time Offer.
Click on Create One-Time Offer and enter the Overview of the discount.
1. Name - Add a name for this rule to help you identify it.
2. Public name - Add a name for this rule. Keep in mind that the name entered in this field will be displayed both in the cart and on the invoice.
3. CTA Message - Enter a message (call to action) to encourage the purchase of the Offer. This message will be displayed on the Checkout page.
4. Description - Enter a text to describe the Offer.
5. Product - Select the product offered with a discount or as a gift upon the conditions' fulfilment. In the Quantity tab, enter the quantity you want to offer. In the Discount (%) tab enter the percentage value (with what percentage will the product be cheaper).
The Discount will be calculated out of the product's final price. If, for example, the product you selected for this offer already has a discount, from 70 lei to 40 lei, the discount set in the Discount tab will be calculated out of the last price, that is 40 lei.
If you enter in the Discount tab the value 100%, the product will be offered as a gift.
6. Display product info - Choose if you want to generate an additional box with information about the one-time offer product.
7. Variants - Choose if, for products with variants, you allow the choice of any product variant or just the variant selected by you.
8. Free shipping - Choose to offer free shipping if the rule conditions are met.
9. Enabled - Choose if you want the rule to be enabled, inactive or enabled within a specific time frame.
10. Conditions - Set the conditions that need to be met for the offer to apply, follow these steps:
- Select if "all" or "any" of the conditions that you are about to enter are met.
- Choose the condition, which can refer to the shopping cart (total or total quantity), products in cart (price in cart, quantity in cart, product subtotal), customer (e-mail address, first name, group of customers), product (code, price, no discounted price, stock, stock status, product weight, category, brand) or attributes.
- Choose a variable from equals, greater than or equal to, less than or equal to, greater than, lesser than, not equals, in, not in the list.
- Check or enter the condition for the rule to apply.
With the Options tab, you can set a usage limit and a priority of application if some products match multiple enabled rules and choose if you want to stop applying the following rules based on their priority.
The product added to this offer will be displayed on the Checkout page. The product will be added automatically to the customer's cart after checking the box (green box), with the final price displayed next to the product.