In your Gomag store, you can create price discounts that you can apply to a product category, only to products with a specific stock, only to products from one particular brand, etc.
If you have one of the Pro or Enterprise plans, you can create discounts strictly for a preferential customer group, ideal for customer loyalty.
Create a new price discount
In the main menu, go to the Marketing section, Discounts option.
Step 1: Click the Create Discount button and enter the Overview for the Discount.
Step 2: Enter a Name for the Discount so that you can quickly identify it in the future.
Step 3: Set a value for the Discount - a percentage from the full price or a fixed amount. Attention! If you opt for a fixed amount, make sure that the amount you enter isn’t greater than the product’s full price. Otherwise, the product will be displayed with the value 0 in your store.
Step 4: Choose whether the Discount is enabled or not or if it’s going to be active for a specific period.
Step 5: Set the necessary Conditions for the discount application, following these steps:
- Select if “all” conditions are fulfilled or “any” of the conditions that you are about to add.
- Choose the condition, which can refer to the product (code, price, stock status, brand, etc.), a product’s attribute (in case you have established attributes), the customer (for example, his first name) or sales channels (for example, eMAG Marketplace).
- Choose a variable between equals to, greater than or equal to, less than or equal to, greater than, lesser than, not equals, in, not in the list.
- Check or enter the time limit for the condition.
In the next tab, fill in the Options for this condition.
- Stopwatch - You can choose to display a stopwatch next to the product's discounted price to expedite the purchase decision.
- Expiration date - Choose the "Discount expiration date" if you want the time displayed in the stopwatch to coincide with the discount's duration, or a "fix interval" if you want to display the expiration date to each user based on his first visit on that page.
- Group quantity - Enter, if necessary, the quantity on the product group in the shopping cart for this discount to apply.
- Minimum quantity - Enter the required minimum quantity in the shopping cart for this price list to apply.
- Usage limit - Fill in this field if you want to offer this discount to a limited number of customers.
- Priority - Choose the order in which the rules apply; if for a product you’ve set two different rules, the rule with a greater priority will apply.
- Last rule - Select "Yes" if you want to ignore all the following rules (based on their priority).
After you enter all the necessary information, do not forget to click on the Save button.