In your Gomag shop you have the possibility to create price discounts which will be applied to only one product category, to products that have a certain stock, to products that have a certain producer etc.
If you have a Pro subscription or Enterprise, you can put on discounts for only a preferred group of customers, in order to win their loyalty.
Create a new price discount
1.In the main menu, select the Marketing section and the Discounts option. Here, click on the Add a Discount button and enter the Generalities about the discount.
2.Give the discount a Name so that it will be easy for you to identify it later.
3. Select the Discount's value - a percentage of the full price or a certain amount. Careful! If you choose to go with a discount of a certain amount, be careful for the amount not to be bigger than the full price of the product. Otherwise, the product will be displayed in the shop with the price of 0.
4. Choose whether the discount is Active or not, or if it will only be available for a certain period of time.
5. Set the Conditions in which you want the discount to be applied, following these steps:
- Select whether "all" conditions or " any of the" conditions ,which you will add next, are fulfilled or not.
- Choose the condition which can refer to :product (code, price, stock, brand etc.), a product's attribute (in case you have set attributes), customer (for example, its first name) or sales channels (for example eMAG Marketplace)
- Select a variable between: equal to, greater or equal to, less or equal to, greater than, less than, different from, available in list, unavailable in list.
- Check or complete the deadline for which the condition is fulfilled.
6. The Options which you can set are:
- Expiration Date
- Limit of Uses
- Ignore the following rules
- Stopwatch - You can choose to display a stopwatch next to the discounted price of the product, to speed up the purchase decision.
- Expiration date - Choose the " Expiration date of the rule" if you want the time displayed by the stopwatch to match the period in which the discount is available, or " Fixed interval" if you want the expiration date to be displayed to each customer depending on his first access on that web page.
- Group quantity - Fill in, if its the case, the needed quantity on the product's group from the shopping cart for the discount to be applied.
- Quantity - Fill in the needed quantity in the shopping cart for this price list to be applied.
- Limit of Uses - Fill in this field if you want to offer this discount to only a limited number of customers.
- Priority - Choose the order in which the products rules will be applied; if for one product there are two rules set, the one with higher priority will be applied.
- Ignore the following rules - select " Yes" if you want all the following rules ( depending on the priority ) to be ignored.
After you fill in all the needed information, don't forget to save the entered data clicking on the Save button.