If you have one of the Plus, Pro or Enterprise plans, you will have access to the Shopping Cart Gifts app. With its help, you can offer gifts to customers based on the criteria set by you.
Enable this app to offer your customers gifts at checkout. You can give your customers the option of choosing a gift from a list, or you can set a specific gift. You can also select the minimum value for the purchase for which the gift becomes available or limit its availability for a specific period.
Once the app is enabled, you can find the Marketing category, Gifts option in the main menu. Here you can choose the products you want to offer as gifts and the conditions that make them available for customers.
Create a New Gift
Click on Create Gift button and enter the necessary information on the page, such as:
- Name - Give this gift a name to identify it easier in the management section of the store.
- Shopping Cart Total - Enter the minimum value for the shopping cart to enable the gift.
- Available Gifts - Choose the product(s) that you want to offer as a gift when the condition for the shopping cart total is reached.
- Force Pop-Up - Choose if you wish to have an automatic pop-up for choosing a gift at page loading.
- Enabled - Choose if you like this gift to be permanent in the cart, for a specific period or not available at all.
In case you want to offer a gift that has variants, you can create a One-Time-Offer rule. See HERE how you can create this type of rule.
Don’t forget to click on the Save button so that you don’t lose the information entered.
Article is closed for comments.