This GoBot monitors customers and their history and reacts automatically to help you retain your customers.
Some instances when a CRM Bot is useful:
· The CRM Bot makes possible the automatic movement of a customer from one group to another when he meets the conditions set by you in the Bot Activation Conditions.
· The CRM Bot can add different tags to your customers after they meet the conditions set. After adding the tags, you can offer Shopping Cart Discounts conditioned by these tags. SEE HERE how you set a discount rule in the shopping cart that applies only to customers with a specific Tag.
· With the help of a CRM Bot, you can assign a specific agent to customers who meet certain conditions.
Activate a CRM Bot
1. In the main menu, go to the GoBots section, click on CRM Bot and the Select Bot button in the screen's top right.
2. Choose the Activities that the GoBot will perform when the conditions set by you are met.
After the activities' configuration, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
3. Choose the Conditions of Activation, that is what will activate the GoBot's actions.
After setting the conditions, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
4. See the Summary of the settings for your Bot. Give it a suggestive name and choose if you want it to be enabled, inactive or enabled in a particular period.
5. After you finished configuring your Bot, don't forget to click on the Save button so that you don't lose the information entered.