This GoBot follows the orders placed in your online store and sends alerts or promotions based on the order status, payment method, means of transport, the order value, group of customers, or customers' name.
Some instances when an Email Bot is useful:
· When you want to notify your customers that their Order has been confirmed, assigned, processed or shipped.
· When you want to reward your customers with a discount on their next Order or loyalty points for their last Order or when their orders from the latest period have exceeded a specific value.
· When you want to recommend your customers' certain products based on their order history.
· When you want to reward the customers who are part of a particular group of customers, or when you want to recommend certain products.
· When you want to organise discount campaigns with the occasion of a Name day, you can offer customers with the same name, that have ordered in the past, discounts or you can congratulate them.
When you configure an Email Bot, take into account the following:
· Each Order shall be processed by the bot only once.
· The Bot will send emails only for the placed orders, and only after it is created and enabled.
Activate an Email Bot
1. In the main menu, go to the GoBots section, click on Email Bot and the Select Bot button in the screen's top right.
2. Choose the Activities that the GoBot will perform when the conditions set by you are met.
- Choose if the email will include the products from the Order, compatible products (for Cross-Sell) or similar products (for Up-Sell) with the most expensive/ the cheapest product from the Order, other products from the store or no product at all.
- Choose if you will send a new email or an existing template, and when will the email be sent.
- In case you choose to send a new email, you will create it here, and if you decide to use an existing template, you can edit it. You can use the dynamic values which you can find in the right part of the editor, adding them into the email with drag and drop. You can use them in both cases.
After the activities' configuration, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
3. Choose the Conditions of Activation, that is what will activate the GoBot's actions. You can set the conditions based on the CRM or the Order.
After setting the conditions, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
4. See the Summary of the settings for your Bot. Give it a suggestive name and choose if you want it to be enabled, inactive or enabled in a particular period.
5. After you finished configuring your Bot, don't forget to click on the Save button so that you don't lose the information entered.