This GoBot keeps track of the orders customers place in your online store and sends them SMS notifications based on the status of their orders. To activate this SMS Bot, you need to enable a sending SMS app and credit it into your account.
Some instances when an SMS Bot is useful:
· When you want to send customers SMS confirmation for their orders.
· When you need to notify your customers that their order has been assigned, processed or shipped.
· When you want to notify your customers about the courier service you are using to ship their orders.
· When you need to notify your customers any information you consider essential and urgent: the approximate delivery date, problems that may occur while the order is processed, etc.
Activate an SMS Bot
1. In the main menu, go to the GoBots section, click on SMS Bot and the Select Bot button on the screen's top right.
2. Choose the Activities that the GoBot will perform when the conditions set by you are met. More specifically, you can enter the SMS text that will be sent when an order reaches the status set by you, and choose the days and hours when the SMS will be sent.
After the activities' configuration, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
3. Choose the Conditions of Activation, that is what will activate the GoBot's actions. You can choose from the preexisting statuses of an order, or from the ones added by you. Once you change order status, the GoBot will automatically send an SMS to that customer.
After setting the conditions, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
4. See the Summary of the settings for your Bot. Give it a suggestive name and choose if you want it to be enabled, inactive or enabled in a particular period.
6. After you finished configuring your Bot, don't forget to click on the Save button so that you don't lose the information entered.