This GoBot keeps track of the orders from your online store and makes updates where necessary.
Some instances when an Order Bot is useful:
· Based on the activities set, the Order Bot can automatically generate invoices.
· Based on the activities set, the Order Bot can automatically generate AWBs.
· Based on the activities set, the Order Bot can move the orders from one status to another.
Activate an Order Bot
1. In the main menu, go to the GoBots section, click on the Order Bot, and on the Select Bot button in the screen's top right.
2. Configure the Activities that you want the Bot to make when it takes care of your orders and the conditions set are met:
- Choose whether you want the GoBot to change the Order to a certain status. If you want it to take this action, choose the order status in which the GoBot will change the Order.
- Choose if you want the GoBot to generate an invoice or not.
- Choose if you want the Bot to generate an AWB automatically. In case you want this check the box next to the option and select the courier with who you want to work.
For the couriers that request a Postal Code, the Bot cannot generate an AWB automatically.
After the activities' configuration, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
3. Choose the Conditions of Activation, that is what will activate the GoBot's actions.
Based on the example below, if the Order reaches the Collected status, the GoBot will take action.
After setting the conditions, click the button on the top right of the screen and go to the Next step.
4. See the Summary of the settings for your Bot. Give it a suggestive name and choose if you want it to be enabled, inactive or enabled in a particular period.
5. After you finished configuring your Bot, don't forget to click on the Save button so that you don't lose the information entered.
Please sign in to leave a comment.