Enable the Subscription app to allow your customers to open a subscription plan and receive the products they need at a specific time interval. In this way, your customers can subscribe and receive particular products without visiting your online store and ordering them every time they need certain products.
Once enabled, the app will be visible in the Main Menu, Orders section.
To configure the app, go to Gomag Apps, search for the Subscriptions app, choose YES to Enable the option and follow these steps.
Step 1: In the Products section, choose the product categories for which you want to enable the subscription plan.
Step 2: Configure the fields for the Orders section:
- Fixed price - Choose if you want to use the product’s prices at the moment of the subscription plan activation for all the orders generated automatically.
- Default status - Choose the default status for subscription generated orders.
- Free Shipping - Choose if you want to offer free shipping for subscription generated orders.
- Online payments - Choose if you want to add a payment link in subscription reminder emails. In this way, the customer will be able to pay for the subscription online by credit card.
- Subscription intervals - Choose the subscription options available to customers.
Step 3: Configure the fields for the Subscription Button.
- Text button - Enter the text for the subscription button.
- Button text colour - Choose the colour for the subscription button.
- Button background colour - Choose the background colour for the subscription button.
- Subscription text - Enter the subscription text for the checkout page.
To see the subscriptions for all customers, in the main menu, go to the Orders section, and choose the Subscriptions option. Here you will see all your customers subscriptions and the date you need to fulfil their next order.
If you click on the three dots next to each of them, you can see all the information about the order..
You can see the address where the order will be delivered, the payment method, the next delivery date, the selected products and the subscription.
If you click on the Postpone delivery, you can postpone the delivery.