After enabling this app, it will be easier for you to bring back customers into your online store, which added products into the shopping cart but haven’t completed the order. Create an email template that will be sent automatically to customers at a time interval set by you, in which you can offer discounts and vouchers to convince them to buy the products added to the cart.
Once enabled, you can find the app in the main menu, Modules category.
Create an Email template for Cart Recovery
To create an email template for cart recovery, click on the Create Email button.
- Subject - Enter the email’s subject.
- Content - Formulate the message itself, make it as convincing as possible. You can add different dynamic values in the email’s text. With their help, you can customise your text to make it more compelling. Optionally, you can offer a voucher for the cart’s content.
- Interval - Choose when to send this email after the cart was abandoned.
- Voucher - If you added in the email’s message a voucher, enter here the code.
- Discount - Same as above, enter here the value of the voucher.
After you are done adding all the information, click on the Save the email button to save your work.
Keep in mind that the user needs to be logged into your website for the app to retrieve the email address and later on send the cart recovery email.