Enable this app to create personalised offers that you can individually send to your customers by email. Offer them your products with a discount or notify them you have added new products into your store.
Upon activation, in the main menu, go to the Modules section and select the Offers page.
Create an offer
To create an offer that you can later send via email, click the Create Offer button on the page's top-right.
You will notice that the offer you are creating has a number allocated to it (which helps you keep better track of the sent offers) and has the “Waiting” status. Once the offer was sent, the status will automatically change to “Sent”, you can also adjust it manually when needed.
A new page with three tabs will open in which you need to enter some information. You can always save the data entered up to that moment if you click on the Save button or to preview the offer if you click on the Preview Offer button.
In this tab, you can select the products you want to add to your offer, and you will enter the contact information of the customer that will receive the offer.
- Click on the magnifier icon to open the list with all the products from your store, and choose the desired one(s).
- The product's price will be filled in automatically, but you can change its value in the Special Price field or the Discount value field to offer your customer a discount. Also, you can change the value in the Quantity field for cases in which you want to offer a discount upon purchasing multiple items of the same product.
- When you are finished with your changes, click on the Add button, which will make available the option of repeating all the steps to add multiple products to the offer.
- In the Notes section, you can add notes about the offer you are creating. The text you enter here will be displayed by default in the footer of the offers generated.
- In the Customer section, you can manually add information about the customer you are sending the offer to or search for that customer in the customer's list if you click on the magnifier icon. In the second scenario, the customer's information will automatically be filled in in this section.
In this tab, you can write a personal message to accompany your offer and add additional email addresses to send the offer.
You can add information about the offer, the products added, the customers that are receiving it or any other information you find helpful. Only the stores’ administrators have access to these notes, so they help when you want to send offers in the future.
Sending an offer
After you’ve created the offer and it is time to send it, you can do this if you click on the Send Email button at the top of the page.
All the offers you have created up to this moment are displayed in the form of a table with the following information:
- Customer - Name, email address and phone number of the customer who received the offer.
- Date - Day and time when the offer was created, and the administrator's name that managed it.
- Offer status
- Details - This button will open the offer's edit page if you want to see more information or make specific changes before sending it.
In the upper part of the page, you have a quick search system based on the following criteria:
- Status - You can choose to see only the offers with a specific status.
- Customer - Enter the name of the customer you've sent the offer to.
- Products - You can search the offers created for a specific product.
- Offer date - You can choose to see all the offers made in a particular interval of time.
If you wish to discard your search, click on the Delete filters button, and you will then see the list with all the offers created.
Note: You can change the subject and the body of your email in the Email template page that you can find in the main menu, Content section, Email option. For more information about email templates, how to use them and modify them, see this article.
In the email template for Send offer, you can add the Add to Cart variable. Adding this variable in the email, the Add to Cart button will appear, making it easier for your customers to add to cart all the products from your offer.
Article is closed for comments.