To add new testimonials and see the complete list with all the testimonials from your customers, go to the CRM section, Testimonials option from the main menu.
Here you can add testimonials received from customers via email, messages, phone, etc. It is NOT the place where customers can leave testimonials.
Add a new testimonial
Click on Add Testimonial, a new page will open. Here, you need to enter the following information:
- Content - Add the testimonial or the customer’s review.
- Title - Optionally, you can insert a title for the testimonial.
- YouTube video - If you have a video with a customer’s testimonial, you can add a URL.
- Date - Optionally, you can enter the date when you received the testimonial.
- Enabled - Choose whether the testimonial will be or not visible in the public part of the store.
- Name, Surname - Enter the name of the person who wrote the testimonial.
- E-mail - Enter the author's e-mail address so that you can contact him if needed (this information is not visible in the store).
- Photo - If you have the author’s acceptance, add an image of him to improve trust.
- Company - If applicable and if this information is relevant, enter the company's name where the person who wrote the testimonial works.
- Visible - Choose if this review will be visible or not on the site.
When you finish entering all these data, click on the Save button.
Display testimonials in store
You can display the testimonials received from your customers on a page in your store, which will be created automatically.
- Open the Content section and go to Pages.
- Here, search for the Testimonials page in the list displayed and click on the editing icon.
- Add elements such as title and additional text on the page, keeping in mind that all elements will be displayed above the form—more information about page editing and adding elements in pages you can find in THIS ARTICLE.
When you finish editing the page, don’t forget to click on the Save button.
Add a link to this page in the menu; this way, the page will be visible in the store for potential customers. The page URL is in the form of yourdomain.ro/testimonials.