Enable this option if you have stores in multiple locations. In this way, your customers can find your stores with much more ease as they can see the exact address and location on the map as well as your contact details and working hours. Each location will have a different page on your website.
After you enable this app, you will find it in the Modules section.
To add a new location, click on the Add New Location button and enter requested information in the Overview tab.
- Location name - Enter the location's name; this will be visible in your store.
- Location category - Enter the category which includes this location.
- Image - Here, you can upload an image of your store.
- County - Select the county.
- City - Select the city.
- Address - Enter the address.
- Email - Enter the email address where you can be contacted.
- Phone - Enter the phone number where you can be reached.
- Fax - Enter the fax number.
- Hour - Set the working hours for your store for the respective location.
In the Details tab, you can enter a short description but also a description of your store. What you enter in the Description field will be displayed in your store under the map, indicating the store’s location.
In the Localization tab, you can search and pin the exact location on the map.
In the SEO tab, enter the Page URL, page title and page description.
Please sign in to leave a comment.