Create a landing page for Black Friday
Creating a landing page for your Black Friday campaign requires only a few easy steps:
Step 1: In the main Menu, go to the Content section, Pages, click on Create Page and choose Black Friday option.
Step 2: Here, you can add different sections to create the page with the elements you need.
There are a few elements that a landing page for Black Friday needs to have for a more significant impact on its visitors and speed up the buying decision. The page you’ve created already features these elements: title, banner, timer, content and Black Friday products.
Open each section for these elements and add the information for your campaign.
If you want, you can change the order in which the sections are displayed on the page by moving them up and down from this list. You can also add new sections if the existing ones are not enough or delete some of them (not recommended).
- Title - Enter the title of your campaign, which will be displayed on the page. Optionally, you can add a suggestive icon displayed on the left side of the title.
- Banner - Upload from your computer one or more representative banners for Black Friday, and choose if they will be displayed as a group of banners (side by side) or as a slider (they will automatically change).
- Timer - This element appears as a bar (similar to a HelloBar) and will display a text and a timer.
- Choose the time frame for your campaign by selecting the start and end date.
- Fill in the following two fields with the message displayed before the campaign starts and the message displayed when the campaign ends.
- Choose the colour for the background and the text.
- Content - Enter a short description of your campaign.
Don’t forget to click on the Save button for each section not to lose the changes made and preview them in real-time in the right section of the screen.
Step 3: Add the products for the campaign. To do that, open the Black Friday section. Here you see the following fields:
- Campaign start - If you choose to fill in the information into this field, the campaign's products will be visible, starting with the date selected by you.
- Products - Click on the Add button, and you will have the possibility to add products in three different ways:
- Manual Selection - You will be prompted with a pop-up from which you can manually choose the products that you want to add to this list of products.
- Import - You will be prompted with a pop-up where you need to click on the Select File button to import a file with products from your computer. The file needs to be in TSV format (text file with values separated by TAB) or XLS (Excel file).
- Price List - You will be prompted with a pop-up where you need to select the Price List that you wish to add and choose if the products from the list Add to existing products or Replace existing products.
- After you add the products you can see the products if you click on the See all button.
- If you click on the three dots on the left side of the added products you can change their order and delete them if you click on the X on their right.
- Add Menu - If you click on the Add button in the right of the Menu, you can change the categories' names for the products included on this landing page. Here you will be prompted with a pop-up in which you can make these changes. In the Category Name field, you need to enter the name displayed on the website, and from the Product category, you can change the category for which you want to change the name.
Suppose you want to change the category name from "Events & wedding decorations" to "Wedding discounts". You need to enter this name in the Category name from the Menu and check the "Events & wedding decorations" category.
The changes brought to the name of this category will only be visible on the landing page for which they were made.
- Sorting - Choose the way you want your products to be sorted on the landing page. You can sort by order added, best selling, new, discount, rating, ascending price, descending price or recommended.
- Show variants separately - Choose if you want or not to show variants separately.
Step 4: Click on the wheel icon from the screen's left side and add the information.
- Enter a Name for the page to help you identify it.
- Choose if the section will be permanently Visible, visible in a certain time interval or hidden.
- Choose if you want or not to display the page in the Menu.
- Choose if you want or not to use the page as Home Page.
- Choose the Position for the page.
- Choose a Background colour.
- Upload a Background Image.
- Choose if you want or not to Repeat the background image.
- Enter the page URL you've just created.
- Enter the anchor's name.
- Enter the page title.
- Enter the page description.
Don't forget to click the Save button after every change. To publish the page, click on the Publish button.