In the main menu, go to the Download section, Categories option to create file categories in which you can organise the files that you upload.
Add a new category
Click on Add a new category button from the top of the page and enter the following information:
- Category name - Enter a suggestive name, and keep in mind that it will be visible in the store.
- Save category as - Choose whether you want to create a main category or a subcategory (note: the first time you create a category, you can set it only as the main category)
- Active category - Choose if the category is active or not.
- Position - If you want to create a priority for you categories when they are displayed in your store, set here values for each of them ( 0 - first position, 1 - for the second position, etc.)
After you enter all the necessary information, click on the Save category button located at the page's top right.
List of file categories
All the categories created are displayed as a table with the following columns:
- Category - The name you entered for the category.
- Parent categories - It shows you if this is the main category or a secondary one.
- Position - It shows you the categorie’s position against others (click on it to change this value).
- Change and Delete options - Lets you change the categories details or to delete it from the platform.
Searching a category
You can search for a category by using the search bar from the top of the page. You can search it after its name, main category or after its status