Enable this app to facilitate the product return process for your customer and you.
Filling in the form helps the customer send important information such as the pickup address or the bank account where you need to transfer the products' counter value. Also, it gives you all the necessary information for identifying the order.
Add a product return form
To add a product return form, you need to follow a few steps:
- To enable the Product Return app, you need to send an email to Gomag support and ask for the activation of this app.
- After the app is enabled, enter the email address, which will be used for product return requests.
- Choose if you want to display the pickup address field.
- Choose if the customer must indicate in the product return form the product he/she wants to return.
- Choose if the customer must indicate the reason why he/she wants to return the product in the product return form.
- Set the number of days in which product returns can be made.
- Choose if you want to send to the customer the email that the administrator receives.
- Open the Content section in the main menu and go to Pages.
- Here, you can find the Product return form. Click on the edit icon.
- Add elements such as title or additional text on the page, keeping in mind that all the elements will be placed above the form.
For more information about page editing and adding elements to the pages, go to this article.
- In the SEO section, you will find the URL field - here, you can change the URL for the page which will be displayed in the warranty form, or you can leave the default value.
- Use this URL under the form of yourdomain.ro/product-return-form.
We recommend you add this form (or a link to it) on your store's return policy page.