In the main menu, go to the Export section. Here, click on the Create an Export button and, after you assign it a name, for TYPE of export, select Customers option.
Create an Export
After you select Customers as the export type, several options will appear. Here you will have to select and enter the following information:
- Customer groups - Select the customer group the customers you want to export belong to.
- Export Columns - Choose the information that will be added as columns in the file export.
- Time interval - Choose the time interval for which the export is generated.
- Save export as a template - Enter a name and save this export configuration as a template.
After you enter this information, click on the Save button.
All the exports created in the past will be displayed on this page as a table with the following columns:
- Export - The name of the export.
- Updated - The date of the export’s update.
On this page, you also have the Update, Download and Delete options. If the export is in progress, instead of these three options, you will see when it will be ready.
Searching for an export
You can search for an export by using the search bar at the top of the page by name or by type (product export, customers export or orders export).
Article is closed for comments.